UBS Financial Services Functional Delivery Manager in Opfikon, Switzerland
Are you a multitasker? Do you have strong technical skills? We're looking for someone like this to:
– determine required IT business requirements and assist in implementing them
– think strategically, making business cases that hold up over the long term
– conduct requirements-gathering activities, like evaluating services, using a variety of internal and external data and conducting end user interviews
– identify people and systems impacted by functional and non-functional requirements
– support the business engineer by describing the business processes, including the organizational structures involved
– manage the development and implementation of new features and functions, analyzing business requirements, contributing to the design and the implementation of the solutions as defined by the software development life cycle (SDLC)
– assist in quality control and project management
– support the team in resolving high-priority defects and deploying fixes to production systems
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Intraday Liquidity and Monitoring (ILM) Regulatory Reporting team in Opfikon.
The team consists of enthusiastic and experienced professionals operating from multiple UBS locations, with a strong team feeling where supporting each other is our motto. Our main deliverables are both for the Regulatory Entities as well as oriented to provide critical strategic and operating insights to key business stakeholders and decision makers to manage the liquidity within UBS.
Your experience and skills:
– academic degree or equivalent
– worked in a similar position before
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure stuff out)
– experience in an environment where no two days are the same
– aware of on-going technology trends and know how to pragmatically leverage their benefits
– talented in keeping track of various deadlines and consistent in meeting them
– good at coordinating multiple activities to get work delivered
– a strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
– familiar with Agile and Waterfall methodologies
– flexible, versatile and adaptable in day to day activities conducted in a challenging environment
– fluent in English, German is a plus
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 159530BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Functional Delivery Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)