UBS Financial Services Fixed Income Specialist in Opfikon, Switzerland
Are you passionate about the fixed income markets? Do you enjoy spreading your enthusiasm and knowledge to others? We are looking for someone who can help us:
– help to keep the fixed income shelf up to date, appropriate and compliant
– seek out new bond investment opportunities based on UBS and third-party research
– distribute fixed income ideas to UBS Client Advisors and clients through various distribution channels
– comment and assess company-specific events and credit market developments
– produce the daily fixed income newsletter for internal and external distribution
– respond to ad hoc requests related to fixed income from client advisors
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working in the IPS Capital Markets Fixed Income Content Creation team, which is part of IPS Capital Markets & Advisory Solutions in Opfikon. We are responsible for generating and distributing fixed income ideas through various channels, the fixed income shelf and supporting client advisors with fixed income related requests. In this function you will interact frequently with our Chief Investment Office, Investment Bank and our Client Advisors.
Your experience and skills:
– University/University of Applied Science degree preferably with financial background
– gained some initial working experience in an analytical or portfolio management capacity specializing in fixed income
– strong written and verbal communication skills
– the ability to deliver quality and precise work
– good MS Office skills
– passionate about financial markets
– able to digest and filter large amount of information and keen to dig into research publications
– highly motivated and team player
– pro-active and able to meet deadlines
– fluent in German and English both written and spoken, any other languages are a plus
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 176444BR
Business Divisions: Global Wealth Management
Title: Fixed Income Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Product Management and Development, Research