UBS Financial Services Fixed Income Execution Trader – Market Side in Opfikon, Switzerland
Are you passionate about the financial markets? Do enjoy working in an international environment? We are looking for someone to use their expertise to help us to:
– execute all cash fixed income products (bonds & MM papers) for UBS Switzerland AG and UBS Intl. branch clients
– track and monitor client orders in our proprietary OMS and interface with counter parties
– collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to maintain excellent relationships
– observe proper standards of market conduct while paying due regard to interests of customers and treating them fairly
– share knowledge about markets and in particular in fixed income with the team
– optimize processes and automation
– liaise with back office and support settlements team
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
We are the single execution hub for Global Wealth Management & Swiss Bank. All electronic order flow for CHF and non-CHF cash bonds are being handled in our team. We are covering the desk from 08.00 to 22.00 CET in Opfikon. Our Singapore colleagues help us covering the early morning hours before we get in. Besides CHF bonds we are mostly in an OTC market and therefore have to handle all electronic orders with the need for manual intervention and market know-how. Our best in class approach enables us to provide best execution with a vast amount of counter parties around the globe. Connectivity to the market is mostly through trading venues (Bloomberg, MarketAxess, Tradeweb…), exchanges (direct and/or broker) and voice.
Your experience and skills:
– bank apprenticeship or similar education (university degree, CFA or CIIA would be a plus)
– 5+ years of experience in banking (execution or sales trading related experience desirable) with good network in the financial services sector
– track record in fixed income execution and extensive knowledge of fixed income as an asset class
– strong process and change management skills
– SIX traders license - would be an asset
– accurate, flexible, versatile, ability to cope under pressure
– adaptable, with strong interpersonal skills and able to deal with recurring hours of work until closing of US Markets (22.00 CET)
– fluent in German and English- this is essential, French or Italian is a nice to have
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 176217BR
Business Divisions: Global Wealth Management
Title: Fixed Income Execution Trader – Market Side
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Trading