UBS Financial Services Executive / Team Assistant EMEA Equity Derivatives Sales in Opfikon, Switzerland
Are you a detail-oriented multitasker? Do you know how to make sure things run smoothly? We’re looking for someone like that who can provide administrative support to the Equity Sales business in Switzerland.
– manage and maintain calendars, including conference calls, vacation, travel and client meetings
– review and handle all incoming and outgoing, for example, email and phone calls (of up to 6 MDs)
– provide organizational support, including for example, the ordering of supplies and equipment, organization of travel arrangements
– administer filing systems both manually and electronically
– take care of settlement of accounts, processing invoices and expenses including travel expenses
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Equity Sales team in Opfikon (across Cash Equities, Equity Derivatives and Swiss Equity Trading). We are a dynamic team of 83 staff of which approx.. 25 EDs and 6 MDs having lots of fun in what we do. The atmosphere is relaxed but determined and focused on performance and delivery.
Your experience and skills:
– several years of administrative experience in a fast-paced, global environment
– demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
– a strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
– incredibly organized, with an innate sense of how to prioritize (you make lists and get things checked off)
– able to work flexible hours, when needed
– fluent in English and German
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 170174BR
Business Divisions: Investment Bank
Title: Executive / Team Assistant EMEA Equity Derivatives Sales
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Business management, administration and support