UBS Financial Services eCommerce Support Analyst in Opfikon, Switzerland
Do you have a knack for technology? Are you at your best when supporting others? Can you remain calm in high stress situations? We’re looking for someone like that to:
– Provide professional multi-lingual technical support for various business critical applications via phone, chat and e-mail
– Take ownership of each client issue through root cause and solution
– Monitor system infrastructure
– Interacting on a daily basis with internal 2nd and 3rd level support staff, with Traders / Sales / Client Relationship teams and with external client technical staff
– Collaborate effectively with other UBS production support teams, business groups and external client technical staff to identify and resolve IT issues
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS AG Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
The eHelp team is a young and dynamic global team that provides a professional front-to-back support service to our Foreign Exchange, Equities, Fixed Income and IBD clients across our entire award winning eCommerce platforms (UBS Client Portal and Neo). This eHelp role is mandated to provide an accurate, professional and friendly support service to our internal Neo users and (to some extend external clients as well) using all of our eCommerce platforms.
Your experience and skills:
– Extraordinary Client focus and ability to work under pressure
– Excellent communication skills, as you have to be able to express yourself effectively in both business terms and technology terms
– Strong troubleshooting skills and a general interest and understanding of Internet technology
– Experience within an Information Technology Helpdesk is a strong plus
– Client-oriented and enjoy solving IT related issues
– Multilingual, fluent in English and German. Italian or French would be a strong plus.
– Eager to work on a dynamic environment for a multicultural global organization
– General interest and understanding of Internet technology, as well as understanding of most common Operating Systems
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 177132BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: eCommerce Support Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)