UBS Financial Services Compliance and Operational Risk Control Specialist – FRC and GALM in Opfikon, Switzerland
Are you risk averse but commercially aware? Are you looking for a generalist role that will give you exposure to the full range of asset classes and a range of stakeholders? Are you a team player who enjoys working in a collegiate and supportive environment?
We are looking for someone like that to:
– support the business in managing risk
– perform second-line-of-defence activities in relation to consequential risks
– ensure risk frameworks are designed well and operating effectively
– deliver independent risk assessment and reports that shed light on our risk profile
– provide business management with controls, tools, training, frameworks, information and insights required to manage risk
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Foreign Exchange, Rates and Credit and Group Asset and Liability Management Business-Aligned Compliance team in Opfikon, Zurich. We are a team who partner effectively with the business to manage regulatory risk in an environment of collaboration and constructive challenge. We work closely together on a stimulating range of issues, a wide breadth of coverage and good visibility, sitting on the trading floor.
Your experience and skills:
– a degree in a business, finance or legal discipline, or Compliance specific training or qualifications
– minimum 5 years' + experience in risk management, risk control, audit or compliance
– sound know-how in the analysis of business processes and front to back control framework
– strong understanding of fixed income and/or treasury business
– strong understanding and knowledge of the regulatory developments in Switzerland and international standards.
– comfortable dealing with stakeholders at all levels of seniority across the organization
– Fluency in English essential. Fluent German very helpful
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 176287BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Compliance and Operational Risk Control Specialist – FRC and GALM
City: Opfikon, Zürich
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Compliance, Risk