UBS Financial Services Business Analyst – Portfolio Implementation in Opfikon, Switzerland
Do you know how to provide applications that exceed expectations? Do you know how to solve complex questions? We are looking for someone like this who can help us to:
– develop business concepts and business requirements to enhance the portfolio implementation system
– support IT colleagues during implementation and deployment of new releases
– define test use cases and run the tests in close cooperation with business representatives and IT
– support strategic and regulatory initiatives with business and process analysis as well as Investment Management business expertise
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the team IPS Platform Development & Management within UBS WM Investment Platforms and Solutions (IPS) which is responsible for the platforms and processes underpinning the value proposition of our discretionary and advisory mandate solutions. As a business solution owner of the investment platforms, we take care of the continuous evolution of our capabilities to the benefit of our clients globally including the digital delivery of our services.
Your experience and skills:
– degree from a University or FH and any other certification (e.g. CFA, CIIA, FRM, IPMA, CBAP) is an advantage
– a minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience and proven track record in business analysis and solution design/ development in the banking or financial services industry
– deep knowledge of Investment Management / Discretionary Mandate business
– extensive process analysis and management experience
– a self-starter, an inspired professional able to create new solutions independently
– committed to quality, time and delivery
– capable to think out of the box and analytically, conceptually
– adaptable, able to work across teams, functions and topics
- fluent in English (oral and written) and preferably also in German (oral and written)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 175568BR
Business Divisions: Global Wealth Management
Title: Business Analyst – Portfolio Implementation
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Process, project and program management, Product Management and Development