UBS Financial Services US Rates Business Manager in New York, New York
Are you trustworthy in driving the business forward?
Do you know how to make sure things run smoothly? We’re looking for someone like that who can provide business-related services and support to the US Rates business:
– Support the US Rates Business Heads on strategic, operational and daily business matters
– Work with FRC Trading Business Management team and key stakeholders in the first and second line of defense to identify, address gaps in the FTB control framework and mitigate risks impacting the business
– Help defining the global Rates Strategy together with the global rates business manager and drive and implement new business initiatives
– Run weekly Global rates production meeting with the front to back stakeholders with a view of identifying and controlling issues impacting the FTB control framework
– Work closely with project teams (regulatory, technology, business) to deliver seamless implementation of US Rates change projects
– Form the primary point of contact for US regulatory and audit (internal & external) related matter.
Independent leadership of special projects while operating with a high degree of autonomy and accountability
– Own and oversee the US operating model and infrastructure
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the FRC COO Trading team in New York. We support the FRC Principal Trading business globally with team members in Sydney, Tokyo, Singapore, Zurich, London and New York managing the front to back on behalf of the FRC Trading Business and help implementing the Business Strategy.
Your experience and skills:
– At least 5 years of relevant work experience, including similar positions in a financial institution
– Knowledge and understanding of front to back processes and sensitivity towards a diverse workforce on the trading floor
– Proven track record of operating in a global matrix environment, driving consensus and ability to constructively challenge
– an excellent communicator, with persuasive presentation skills
– incredibly organized, with an innate sense of how to prioritize
– A high performing individual with strong understanding and knowledge of UBS or similar institution, its businesses, the opportunities and challenges confronting the industry
– Able to successfully navigate within varying degrees of ambiguity in a fast-paced trading environment
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 168809BR
Business Divisions: Investment Bank
Title: US Rates Business Manager
City: New York
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New York
Function Category: Business management, administration and support