UBS Financial Services UBS Career Comeback - Investment Banking in New York, New York
Been out of the workforce for two or more years and ready to come back? Already built a career in financial services (or in a transferable role) and want to take the next step on your career path?
We recognize the added value that experienced talent brings into our workplace. And we also know that it’s not always easy to find the right work opportunity after a career break. That’s where UBS Career Comeback Program comes in – to help make the transition back to work a success.
When you’re part of UBS Career Comeback:
• You’ll be hired into a full time position based on current needs of the firm. These roles have defined responsibilities that are challenging and provide opportunity to make an impactful contribution.
• You’ll be part of a class and support system of people who go through the program together.
• A two-week on boarding program gets you up to speed on UBS and financial markets -- including knowledge that will be relevant for your role – so you can navigate our business and technology platforms and make a fast, positive impact. All this happens before your first day on the job.
• Mentoring: you’ll be paired with a mentor who will accompany you through the program.
• A buddy system will make sure that your first weeks on the job go smoothly and that you easily transition into your role and the team.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Let us know what kind of work you’re best at, and what you like to do. And based on this, your skills, and experience, we’ll match you to the right opportunities at UBS.
• have five years or more experience working in financial services or a relevant field – as a functional expert or maybe even as a team leader.
- previously held a Vice President/Director level (or above) or equivalent
• have been on a career break for at least two full years and want to return to work Full Time
• have experiences and skills that are a match for real roles for which we are currently recruiting.
• are fluent in English. In addition, some roles might require working knowledge in other languages.
• have a university education or equivalent.
*We will be accepting applications for this program through October 30th. Please apply now if there is interest!
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 181100BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: UBS Career Comeback - Investment Banking
City: New York
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New York
Function Category: Investment Banking