UBS Financial Services Senior Marketer- Global Research in New York, New York
Are you a leader with impeccable judgment, marketing know-how, and a can-do attitude? Are you known for your outstanding project management, communication (both verbal and written), and organizational and analytical skills? We're looking for someone like that to:
– leading a team, organize, manage and implement marketing campaigns in order to increase client awareness of our products, and help drive the ongoing transformation within the Research division
– collaborate and problem-solve with senior management and teams from numerous functions across a complex, fast-paced organization
– effectively lead and manage people
– manage and execute projects from A to Z, including measuring and monitoring, with a strategic and results-oriented lens.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working on the Global Research Marketing team, a key part of the Global Research Platform team, in New York, collaborating with our global team members in London and Hong Kong. You’ll manage a team in New York. Our team drives and implements marketing initiatives in order to help continue the transformation of the Research division. Our marketing efforts increase client awareness of our analysts, strategists and economists, and the content they produce, as well as position UBS Research as differentiated from competitors, focusing heavily on UBS Evidence Lab.
Your experience and skills:
– a minimum of 7 years of experience; experience in digital marketing, technology and/or the financial services industry is helpful
– a university degree; MBA preferred, but not required
– strong presence with the ability to quickly gain the trust of senior leaders
– demonstrable success with large, complex, global initiatives, handling multiple projects of various sizes simultaneously under tight deadlines
– top-notch Excel and PowerPoint skills, and meticulous attention to detail
– highly motivated, resilient, flexible and have a can-do attitude; a self-starter and team player comfortable working with ambiguity; excited to work with diverse groups
– a superior written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting and developing relationships with colleagues at all levels globally
– thoughtful and exercise outstanding judgment, knowing when is appropriate to seek guidance
– highly strategic, analytical and structured; a fast learner adept at problem-solving and generating and executing ideas
– calm under pressure
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 172683BR
Business Divisions: Investment Bank
Title: Senior Marketer- Global Research
City: New York
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New York
Function Category: Research