UBS Financial Services Senior Communications Specialist, Americas in New York, New York
Are you a great at getting people engaged by the way you talk, write and think? Do you know how to talk to all kinds of different people? Are you creative, terrifically well organized and able to juggle multiple projects with aplomb?
We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
– create and execute high-quality communications and integrated strategies
– provide leadership on appropriate communication tools and delivery channels
– drive projects and initiatives
– lead communications related to cybersecurity, crisis
– organize engaging internal events, enquiries
– manage a small team
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in Internal Communication on the Communications & Branding team in New York. We do it all. From strategy to supporting our partners in the business divisions (Global Wealth Management, Investment Bank, Asset Management), driving employee engagement to partnering with Diversity & Inclusion, Human Resources Community Affairs, UBS & Society, to business continuity and cybersecurity. We sit across the region, supporting global, regional and specific business initiatives. We focus on supporting Global Wealth Management.
Your experience and skills:
– at least seven years broad communications experience, preferably in internal communications or marketing with social media or media relations
– experience working with senior executives
– an interest in financial services, in innovation, in video and visual
– an undergraduate degree in liberal arts, communications or marketing
– outstanding writing, editing and proofing skills with a
– a pro-active, can-do attitude attitude (you are always brimming with ideas, are comfortable turning on a dime to handle things that come up, you think about the big picture)
– a superior communicator, comfortable using a variety of channels both traditional and new
– able to run communications projects independently, keeping close contact with business partners and teammates
– a \"team player\" who can lead by example with high accountability and prefers working with people than alone
– comfortable managing multiple projects/programs simultaneously
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 175612BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Senior Communications Specialist, Americas
City: New York
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New York
Function Category: Marketing and Communications