UBS Financial Services Restructuring Investment Banking in New York, New York
Are you a problem solver? Do you know how to treat clients? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– identify and tailor investment strategies for clients through in-depth analysis
– manage and support the development of junior investment bankers
– identify problems and recommend solutions that are logical and realistic
– demonstrate flexibility and tolerate changes in methods and approaches
– build strong relationships with internal and external clients
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
As an Associate Director, you’ll be focusing on Restructuring within our M&A team based in New York City. The Restructuring team is a new focused client effort for Corporate Client Services within the UBS Investment Bank that will work closely with industry groups, M+A, financial sponsors, leveraged finance, equities and capital markets teams at UBS to execute complex mandates. Specifically, the team will work across all industries on advisory assignments which include restructuring, distressed M+A, debt and equity capital raising, amendments, exchange offers and more for financially distressed companies. Additionally, the team will seek to represent companies, creditors, owners and other key stakeholders in restructuring transactions for public and private companies, both out of court and in bankruptcy.
Your experience and skills:
– a university degree in finance, accounting or law
– some experience in restructuring and/or leveraged finance, ideally
– solid financial analysis skills, with the ability to produce accurate presentation material quickly (you get it, and can communicate it to others)
– an excellent communicator
– a resilient team player, even in challenging circumstances
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 156236BR
Business Divisions: Investment Bank
Title: Restructuring Investment Banking
City: New York
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New York
Function Category: Investment Banking