UBS Financial Services Regulatory Affairs - Administrative Assistant in New York, New York
This role will support members of the Regulatory Affairs team. Specifically,
• Handle extensive calendar management: book highly sensitive internal and external meetings and conference calls across multiple times zone, often with regulator involvement
• Partner with other assistants globally and often with assistants of GEB and management committee members
• Partner with internal logistics functions such as A/V and Conference Services for highly complex, multi-day meeting needs
• Prepare for meetings; including logistics, attendees, compilation of reports and responsible for the distribution/printing of materials prior to each meeting
• Support basic HR processes related to external employees; onboarding, off boarding and extension of contracts
• Other administrative duties as required
Handle and archive confidential files in line with firm policy
Light scheduling of travel and requisite expense claim processing
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
The UBS Group Regulatory and Governance (GRG) team ensures a robust framework for managing UBS' regulatory relations and actively coordinates and implements UBS' most critical strategic regulatory initiatives. You'll be a member of the Americas team under GRG; specifically, you will be a member of the newly formed US Regulatory Strategy and Oversight team. This role is located in New York City.
Your experience and skills:
– several years of administrative experience in a fast-paced, global environment
– preferably worked in a financial services or consulting firm
– demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
– the ability to multi-task, problem solve, exercise confidentiality, communicate effectively, and acute attention to detail
– a self-starter who is incredibly organized, with an innate sense of how to prioritize– a strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
– flexible, adaptable and capable of thinking for yourself and solving problems
– someone who embraces collaboration, constructive challenge and shows integrity
– able to work flexible hours, when needed
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 177890BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Regulatory Affairs - Administrative Assistant
City: New York
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New York
Function Category: Management and Business Support