UBS Financial Services PPNR Modeling Analyst in New York, New York
Are you great at aiding in design, building, implementing, and supporting quantitative models? Do find interest in forecasting key Pre-provision Net Revenue components for internal forecasting, capital stress testing and CCAR exercises? If so then you we are looking for you to:
• Conduct econometric and statistical analysis of times series and panel data sets
• Design models to fit business model and internal data and acquire required data
• Maintain a clear documentation trail of approach and process
• Make sure consistency across models employed for forecasting and stress testing
• Improve model intelligence by liaising with internal and external resources
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
The Enhanced Prudential Standards program is charged with the responsibility to implement changes in the US organization to ensure compliance with the Federal Reserve requirements for the US operations of Foreign Banking organizations (the \"FBO Enhanced Prudential Standards\"). This includes designing and implementing processes and tools to enable the UBS's US intermediate holding company to comply with the Comprehensive Capital Analyses and Review requirements (\"CCAR\").
The PPNR Modeling Analyst will aid in the design, enhancement, and implementation of financial risk, valuation and forecast models, tools, and analytics.
Your experience and skills:
– Bachelor's Degree in relevant subject area;
– 2+ years working experience in corporate credit analysis;
– Computer proficiency required in Excel, Word; experience with Bloomberg, KMV is helpful; will learn numerous applications specific to the department;
– Some level of formal credit training is preferred; and
– Effective writing and oral presentation skills.
– Are knowledgeable of corporate finance principles and financial accounting concepts;
– Present to peers, superiors and senior management with confidence and conviction; and
– Are well organized and have outstanding written and oral presentation skills.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 167541BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: PPNR Modeling Analyst
City: New York
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New York
Function Category: Quantitative Analysis