UBS Financial Services Murex Support Analyst in New York, New York
Do you have a knack for technology? Are you at your best when providing application support to others? We’re looking for someone like that to:
– support FRC Rates and Credit Business and stakeholders relying on the Murex platform
– undertake technical incident analysis and resolution
– uphold high standards for timely issue resolution & continuous improvement
– contribute expertise to the management of existing and new IT products and services
– take the lead with improving service and process in our support team
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the FRC Rates & Credit BAS (Business Application Support) team, based in New York. We provide a high quality and responsive support service to the FRC Business and other bank wide systems, globally. Our key stakeholder base is very diverse and covers direct Front Office presence through to Middle/Back Office and other IT streams
Your experience and skills:
– a Bachelor (ideally Master) of Science/Engineering with a major in either Computer Science, Mathematics or applied Physics
– a natural ability to solve complex issues
– a minimum of 5 years working with Murex 3.1 with a least one module where you can be considered a SME
– a sound understanding of the Rates production from either a pricing/risk perspective and/or a tradeflow perspective
– held senior/ influential positions in an L2 support team & understand the key attributes that makes them tick
– a desire to ensure continuous improvement in the team
– a proven level of comfort and confidence facing off and interacting with senior IT and Business management
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
– a proven ability to lead by example & manage both day to day team activities as well as serious issue management
– a background giving you technical expertise across unix and DB querying domains
– a working level in SQL and Unix
– a confident communicator that can explain technology to non-technical audiences
– capable of understanding client needs and translating this into products and services
– a client centric and service driven individual
– able to interact, manage and influence a diverse team and stakeholder base
– proactive in your approach to all tasks and responsibilities
– someone who wants to make a positive impact in the world of support
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 174204BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Murex Support Analyst
City: New York
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New York
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)