UBS Financial Services IT Quality Assurance Lead – Global Equity Derivatives in New York, New York
Are you passionate about Quality Assurance and Testing? Do you enjoy leading and working with others to deliver high quality software? Are you looking for a challenging role in a fast paced environment? Are you able to see the wood from the trees and influence for delivery excellence?
We are looking for someone like that to:
– Define and own the IT testing strategy for project deliveries including creation and maintenance of test plans, test cases and all test artefacts
– Collaborate with business, operations and IT on project testing strategies from design to sign off and updating of regression tests
– Organize and co-ordinate all testing and SIT activities across multiple IT teams including tracking and reporting on progress and managing the testing activity to meet project deliveries
– Champion the delivery of automated tests
– Contribute to projects being on schedule and meeting client needs
– Build relationships and communicate effectively with colleagues in all regions.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working as part of the Global Equity Derivatives IT Delivery team in Weehawken on front to back IT deliveries. Our team is part of a broader global team delivering technology solutions globally for the Equity Derivative business areas.
Your experience and skills:
– Proven ability in testing and Quality Assurance activities across multi team boundaries
– Strong knowledge of testing best practices and tools
– experience leading testing teams across multiple teams and functions and delivering proven IT software
– experience of automating testing activities
– Knowledge of Equity Derivatives
– good understanding of agile software development and testing practices
You may have:
– experience with equity derivatives quoting, order management, risk management, lifecycle handling applications a plus
– a strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
– an expert at building networks and connections
– known for hitting deadlines
– highly organised
– flexible and adaptable
– driven, ambitious and enjoy stretch challenges
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 173448BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: IT Quality Assurance Lead – Global Equity Derivatives
City: New York
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New York
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)