UBS Financial Services ION - Bonds Lead in New York, New York
Are you passionate about bridging the gap between the business and IT? Do you enjoy working in an energetic environment and collaboration with globally distributed teams? We are looking for someone like that, who can help us:
Drive a portfolio of IT projects to success. Projects can be as diverse as Algo Trading, Market Connectivity and Regulatory Initiatives
Interact with senior business and IT stake holders to deliver strategic solution for our businesses
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working with an agile, global team of experienced IT professionals to deliver strategic Rates Trading solutions. Your book of work and related activities comprises of programmes and projects in the following areas:
Enabling our business to be technology leaders and thrive in a dynamic market environment
Meeting our global regulatory obligations
Build strong relationships with business and technology stakeholders
Design development processes and deliver cost effective solutions that meet latency and resilience requirements
Model and design solution alternatives, evaluate solution proposals under consideration of architectural standards, IT strategy and UBS standards and constraints.
Lead a team of developers, QA experts and business analysts
The systems we are working on are built with various technologies, but experience in Java, HTML5, Web Applications and ION technology is a plus..
Your experience and skills:
– strong project and people management skills
– a systematic approach to business and requirement analysis
– a proven track record of applying your management skills to large IT programs in the financial service industry and delivering successful solutions to your business partners
– Knowledge of front and middle-office trading systems in the Fixed Income space, preferably in Rates Trading.
– Knowledge of Fixed Income products and markets
– experience of working with agile development methodologies
– an excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills
– a flexible, resilient leader with a positive attitude
– somebody who can think strategically and holistically
– known for your can-do attitude with drive and motivations that can inspire
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 156151BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: ION - Bonds Lead
City: New York
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New York
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)