UBS Financial Services Investment Banking Associate Director - DCM in New York, New York
Are you a problem solver? Do you know how to treat clients? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– identify and tailor investment strategies for clients through in-depth analysis
– manage and support the development of junior investment bankers
– identify problems and recommend solutions that are logical and realistic
– demonstrate flexibility and tolerate changes in methods and approaches
– build strong relationships with internal and external clients
– The Associate will be a critical team member working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment contributing to the success of UBS' Structured Debt Capital Markets business
– The Associate Director will be involved in the generation of financing ideas, preparation of marketing materials and communication of financing solution to clients (typically the CFO or Capital Markets VP at any given company)
– In terms of execution, the Associate Director will be a member of the deal team responsible for financial modelling, documentation with internal and external legal counsel, preparing rating agency presentations, preparing transaction marketing materials including roadshow presentations, and coordinating marketing and pricing discussions with syndicate desk
– Responsible for taking the lead in modelling transactions across different asset classes (sovereign credit repacks, cross border infrastructure project bonds, future flow securitizations)
– Assist in special projects (i.e. business strategy updates, development of new business plans) as required
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Structured Debt Capital Markets team in New York. We provide advisory and execution on taylor-made debt capital market solutions for clients in the Americas with a special focus in secured bond offerings and securitization deals. The team covers a diverse group of corporate clients in Latin America, the US and Canada in sectors including transportation infrastructure, energy & power and financial assets.
– a technical undergraduate degree preferably in Business, Engineering or Mathematics
– 2-5 years of investment banking experience with exposure to debt capital markets
– Fluent in Spanish. Working knowledge of Portuguese highly valuable
– Detail oriented and possess problem-solving skills while being able to work independently
– Strong financial modelling skills
– Proficient in interpersonal communication (both oral and written)
– an excellent communicator
– a resilient team player, even in challenging circumstances
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 179445BR
Business Divisions: Investment Bank
Title: Investment Banking Associate Director - DCM
City: New York
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New York
Function Category: Investment Banking