UBS Financial Services Investment Banker - Private Funds Group - Secondary Market Advisory in New York, New York
• Deliver high level messages effectively and convincingly, build advanced financial models and prepare client presentations
• Build and sustain relationships with internal and external clients by understanding needs and providing solutions.
• Develop new creative ideas and solutions to client needs and identify cross-product opportunities
• Collaborate cross-functionally within investment banking divisions, working across product groups and regional office locations
• Prepare client presentations in PowerPoint for both marketing purposes and live transactions.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working in UBS Private Funds Group's Secondary Advisory Team in New York as an Associate Director. The Private Funds Group is a full service secondary market advisor executing a wide range of transactions for private equity investors and managers. The team has significant experience successfully advising on a broad range of customized structures across all asset types. With over 16 years of experience, the Private Funds Group leverages the broader UBS franchise to offer financing solutions, industry and corporate research, financial sponsors, family office and sovereign wealth fund coverage and other investment banking services.
Your experience and skills:
– a university degree
– several years of experience in a similar position or related financial services position or in investment management
– a solid understanding of the private equity market
– familiarity performing financial and valuation analyses and utilizing financial services industry databases and tools
– a great communicator, whether presenting to clients or senior executives
– able to develop creative solutions to meet client needs and identify cross-product opportunities
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 172911BR
Business Divisions: Investment Bank
Title: Investment Banker - Private Funds Group - Secondary Market Advisory
City: New York
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New York
Function Category: Investment Banking