UBS Financial Services Executive Assistant in New York, New York
Are you energized by a fast paced trading floor work environment? Are you a role model for our culture of excellence, collaboration, integrity and client focus? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– maintain Senior Executive calendars, helping them be more effective
– manage a complex meeting schedule across time zones
– arrange all aspects of travel; prepare and submit expense reports on a timely basis
– coordinate conference room reservations, catering and audio/video conferences
– Back up and support colleagues on the team during sick days or vacation
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working on the trading floor with our Executive/Team Assistants in New York, providing administrative support to salespeople and traders, including Senior Executives. We are passionate about driving productivity and engagement across the Investment Bank globally, supporting our sales and trading business and driving our diversity and inclusion agenda. We work as a team in a flat structure, partnering with each other to deliver excellence.
Your experience and skills:
– several years of administrative support experience in a fast-paced, global environment
– high levels of emotional intelligence: empathy, sensitivity to organizational stakeholders, calm under pressure
– demonstrated facility with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
– excited by culture change and engagement
– a strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
– incredibly organized, with an innate sense of how to prioritize (you make lists and get things checked off)
– able to work flexible hours when needed
– a team player with solid judgment
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 167527BR
Business Divisions: Investment Bank
Title: Executive Assistant
City: New York
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New York
Function Category: Business management, administration and support