UBS Financial Services Executive Assistant for Finance IT Lead in New York, New York
Executive Assistant to an MD (Finance IT lead)
This role provides business related services and support which can either be of administrative, logistical, analytical with emphasis on ensuring smooth day to day business operation of the group. The General Counsel (GC) for UBS Global Wealth Management in the US (GWM US) and his team provides legal counsel and advice to the Co-President GWM and to his senior management committee for GWM US. This role requires a creative thinker, team player, and go-getter with a strong ability to learn the varying aspects of the financial services business.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
The Finance IT Sector is involved in providing robust reporting solutions for local and global regulatory reporting. Manage the application development team in the Corporate Center/ Group COO/ Group Technology/ Group Finance IT . Our role is to lead application build and support projects across Group Finance
Your experience and skills:
• strong writing skills, , scheduling, Microsoft Office Skills, Organization, Time Management, Presentation Skills, Verbal Communication, Interpersonal skills
• ability to understand, and keen interest in learning about the various businesses within UBS
• bachelor's Degree with several years of prior executive assistant and/or business analyst work experience preferred
• highly detail-oriented, well organized with an innate sense of how to prioritize, autonomous, self-starter capable of juggling multiple assignments and projects under short deadlines
• responsible, committed to success, collaborative and comfortable with change
• Someone who embraces collaboration, constructive challenge and shows integrity
• A strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 174026BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Executive Assistant for Finance IT Lead
City: New York
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New York
Function Category: Business management, administration and support