UBS Financial Services Equity Research Associate -- Managed Care in New York, New York
Are you gifted at assessing value and risk? Do you love to give advice, as well as educate? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– conduct studies of industry groups and specific analysis/modeling of individual companies and their securities
– review and write research reports and notes on companies for distribution to the UBS sales force and both institutional and retail clients
– meet with institutional clients to discuss industry trends and company prospects
– communicate recommendations on the purchase, sale, or holding of securities to institutional clients through the firm's sales force and through direct client contact
– present to clients, industry groups, and internal departments
– build and maintain relationships with financial staff of corporations covered
– develop of business plans for assigned sector including identification of requirements related to coverage and capabilities
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Global Research – Healthcare Facilities & Managed Care team in New York. We perform equity research and analysis of publicly traded companies in the Healthcare Services sector. Our goal is to help our clients identify and access the investments that match their specific objectives.
Your experience and skills:
– a four year bachelor's degree or international equivalent
– an advanced degree in field and/or MBA, or your CFA
– a minimum of 3 years of sector-related experience, preferably with Managed Care
– your Series 7 & 63
– the willingness to travel to visit clients
– an ability to present ideas cohesively and synthesize information key to relevant points
– a talent in building relationships with a broad universe of clients
– an excellent communicator, able to educate through the creation of innovative reports and presentations (you love this stuff, and it shows)
– innovative and creative with idea generation; superior marketing skills
– inquisitive, organized and able to work independently
– team-oriented with proven ability to work well in a global environment
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 159849BR
Business Divisions: Investment Bank
Title: Equity Research Associate -- Managed Care
City: New York
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New York
Function Category: Research