UBS Financial Services Equity Research Analyst- Energy in New York, New York
Do you enjoy learning, writing, as well as finance and accounting? Do you love working in a fast-paced environment?
We are looking for someone like that who can:
– build and maintain financial models to evaluate historical information and generate financial projections
– convert industry knowledge into written investment opinions and reports
– conduct valuation analysis within an industry
– analyze industry trends from macro to micro industry changes
– become an expert in their industry
– remain current on market developments to help frame investment strategies
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the energy team in New York. We are looking for a candidate with 3-6 years of experience in the financial industry (banking, sell-side, buy-side), ideally with energy exposure. However, we would also consider candidates from the corporate side of the energy industry who have financial and writing experience. The team is a top ranked team and needs a strong player to be added.
Your experience and skills:
– experience in finance, accounting and can write as well
– a good handle on accounting, including reviewing and interpreting annual reports and financial statements
– solid know-how of Microsoft Excel
– a self-starter, able to figure out how to get things done
– inquisitive, organized and able to work independently
– passion for learning and creating spreadsheets to written reports
– positive and excited to be part of a team
– an excellent communicator, able to educate through the creation of innovative reports and presentations (you love this stuff, and it shows)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 176375BR
Business Divisions: Investment Bank
Title: Equity Research Analyst- Energy
City: New York
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New York
Function Category: Research