UBS Financial Services Equity Research Analyst - Consumer Packaged Goods in New York, New York
Are you gifted at assessing value and risk? Do you love to give advice, as well as educate? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– conduct valuation analysis within an industry, sector, or asset class
– convert industry knowledge into understandable investment opinions
– build and maintain financial models to evaluate historical information and generate projections
- provide investment recommendations based on modeling, valuation and risk assessments
– remain current on market developments to help frame investment strategies
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Consumer Foods & Household Personal Care Equity Research team in New York. There are more than 50 U.S. Consumer Staples companies in the U.S. registered with the SEC that trade on one of the major stock exchanges. These Consumer Staples companies have a combined equity market capitalization of more than $1 trillion. Your team will be analyzing consumer product company fundamentals including evolving purchasing behavior, emerging market analysis, consumer spending and M&A industry analysis.
– 4+ years of experience in the Consumer Products sector, or related industry
– history of interaction with consumer industry executives
– a Bachelor's Degree in Finance or related field
– financial modeling skills: a good handle on accounting, including reviewing and interpreting annual reports and financial statements
– solid know-how of Microsoft Excel
– ready to support a senior analyst in coverage of the Consumer Products sector
– a leader with a track record of managing a team of independent thinkers
– organized with an proven ability to multi-task
– an excellent communicator, able to educate through the creation of innovative reports and presentations (you love this stuff, and it shows)
– team oriented with an ability to work well in a global environment
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 179223BR
Business Divisions: Investment Bank
Title: Equity Research Analyst - Consumer Packaged Goods
City: New York
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New York
Function Category: Investment Banking