UBS Financial Services Equity Research Analyst -- Biotech & Pharma in New York, New York
• Advanced degree in life-sciences (MD, PhD or Masters) with exceptional academic track record
• 2-3 years of experience in biopharma equity research or life science consulting or healthcare investment banking
• Very Strong quantitative and Excel skills and attention to detail
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Very strong work ethic with ability to multi-task and work independently
• Must be able to collaborate in team environment with senior analyst and fellow associates
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Your experience and skills:
• Conduct \"deep-dive\" clinical trial analysis and technology assessments
• Build/maintain market models and work with junior associate on financial models
• Work with senior analyst to conduct company/industry research
• Translate analysis/research into investment notes/presentations
• Meet with company management teams, interact with sales/trading, and engage with institutional investors
• Attend medical/industry conferences
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 162460BR
Business Divisions: Investment Bank
Title: Equity Research Analyst -- Biotech & Pharma
City: New York
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New York
Function Category: Research