UBS Financial Services Equities Cash Production Support Manager in New York, New York
Do you have a high attention to detail, are you focused under pressure? A good communicator? We are looking for someone like you to:
– Support client connectivity in for all Equity and Derivative trading
– Support all exchange connectivity for US Equity, Options and Futures exchanges
– Manage support for all direct market, sponsored access, algorithmic, swaps, retail, options and program trading
– Drive the problem resolution of production incidents working closely with business stakeholders and application development managers
– Continuously and proactively drive improvements in production stability and availability
You will be managing a regional team that:
– Monitors all aspects of Equities Cash and Electronic trading
– Coordinates industry and campus-wide events (BCM, SIFMA, Isolation tests, etc.)
– Support of the US ATS
– Supports Start of day and End of Day activities to ensure business readiness
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
The U.S. Equities Cash team provides a high quality service for production trading applications and proactive service improvements. The team sets high standards for maintaining stability and availability. All the time, you'll be driving improvements for production systems ensuring known problems are prioritized and addressed working in partnership with application development teams.
Your experience and skills:
– Proven experience of working in an high pressured trading environment in the financial sector
– Proven team management skills over several years, and ability to work with remote teams.
– A thorough understanding of Equities Cash trading environment and markets
– Strong attention to detail in all tasks and focus
– An enthusiastic and dynamic team player who can successfully lead and work well with a global team
– An excellent communicator and presenter, with strong interpersonal skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Able to quickly identify solutions and manage priorities when issues arise
– Quick to produce accurate, concise information to tight deadlines, and to present that information professionally and in the right way to the required audience
– Great at multi-tasking and prioritizing your busy workload
– Confident and self-motivated with the ability to work independently
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 176776BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Equities Cash Production Support Manager
City: New York
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New York
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)