UBS Financial Services Equities Advisory Sales Generalist in New York, New York
Are you a people person? Do you know how to spread your enthusiasm about the markets to others? We are looking for someone who can help us:
– provide unparalleled global insight to help clients with their investment decision process
– introduce, develop and maintain client relationships by understanding their specific needs, which may include goals and objectives, risk tolerance and expectations
– stay on top of market developments and products
– integrate understanding of markets, events and research views into actionable recommendations for clients to help generate alpha
– collaborate with clients, product group experts, research analysts, traders and other salespeople
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be part of the Equities advisory sales team in the United Sates covering the US markets, and will be reporting functionally to the Head of US Equities Advisory Sales. We have an excellent reputation in the financial markets and an extensive experience in dealing with both corporations and financial institutions, communicating sales commentary and contributing to trade ideas. We service domestic and international institutions, hedge funds, family offices and intermediaries. We are part of an unparalleled global resource – with the highest levels of stock coverage, analyst resources and II rankings.
Your experience and skills:
– extensive experience in the sales function and strong knowledge of local regulations
– an understanding of clients' needs, and able to create and execute business plans to enhance our value proposition
– experience servicing clients within a compliance and regulatory framework
– a track record of being able to implement and deliver, and continuously maintaining high global standard
– an excellent communicator
– composed, with strong selling and presentation skills
– always professional (but have the human touch)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 178511BR
Business Divisions: Investment Bank
Title: Equities Advisory Sales Generalist
City: New York
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New York
Function Category: Sales and trading