UBS Financial Services Divisional Supervisory Officer in New York, New York
Are you an expert on risk and supervision? Do you know how to make the right call in challenging situations? We’re looking for someone like that to:
– manage all personnel decisions within your division and coach teams to make appropriate business risk decisions
– drive initiatives related to sales supervision, compliance and business risk, including implementation and education
– provide training on supervisory tools, new compliance bulletins and operational procedures
– manage review of various supervision processes, including supervising production and non-production activities
– support Branch Review and Group Internal Audit processes, visiting branches, working on action plans for those with failed audits and examining divisional audit results to develop action plans
– partner with Compliance, providing input on policies and supporting communication
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working as part of Wealth Management Americas. We help high net worth and ultra high net worth individuals and families meet their financial goals through financial advisors who deliver products and services specifically designed for them. You’ll be a member of the Divisional Team working closely with the Divisional Director. You'll lead a team of market supervisory officers across your division.
Your experience and skills:
– a minimum of ten years of experience as a risk/supervisory manager, or other substantive leadership role with a leading financial institution
– series 7, 8 (or 9/10), 66 (or 63/65); insurance a plus
– a track record of leadership, mentoring and coaching success
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 170248BR
Business Divisions: Wealth Management Americas
Title: Divisional Supervisory Officer
City: New York
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New York
Function Category: Client advisory / Relationship management