UBS Financial Services Desktop / Trading Support Analyst in New York, New York
• Provide 2nd level technical desktop support for both corporate users and traders.
• Must efficiently monitor ticket tool queue for requests, and action/resolve in a timely manner within SLA guidelines.
• Appropriately escalate problems or issues when required.
• Effectively work with other support groups to achieve final resolution.
• Provide support for projects when required within function.
• Be able to multi-task in a fast paced financial services environment.
• Provide support for MDS applications Factset, Reuters, Bloomberg
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
DAS (Desk Aligned Services) is intended to support the front office Sales & Trading user base, specifically within Equities, FRC, Capital Markets & IPS and a number of special cases within the IB, WM, WMA, AM and Corporate Centre. The service is responsible for the overall care of the user's desktop environment. All DAS user's will be flagged accordingly and will have access to the DAS aligned USC as well as having direct access to the local DAS Technicians in core DAS Locations.
Your experience and skills:
• Excellent interpersonal/ communication/ written (documentation) skills, and able to communicate technical information to non-technical users
• Must possess excellent customer services skills. Be able to communicate effectively with customers, management, and other support teams, both verbally and written.
• Energetic, highly motivated, and flexible with working hours/shifts.
• Must be flexible to cover overlaps on shifts when necessary and also on call coverage during late weeknights and on weekends.
• Be a quick learner with good problem solving skills.
• The ability to work in a high pressure; fast paced environment
• Applicants should have broad knowledge of Windows Operating Systems, Microsoft Office applications, Outlook, Internet Explorer.
• Experience installing/configuring PC applications, troubleshooting connectivity issues, and conducting/troubleshooting system diagnostics
• Experience with installing, configuring, and troubleshooting PC/Laptops, Blackberry, PDA's, PC Hardware and peripheral to include printers in Windows environment.
• Minimum 5 years of providing hands-on Desktop/PC (2nd Level) Support to an end-user community.
Additional / Preferred Requirements
• Knowledge of any of the following MDS Applications would be considered a plus:
o Reuters 3000 Xtra
• Previous experience in a banking/trading environment
• Crisis Management experience a plus.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 171184BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Desktop / Trading Support Analyst
City: New York
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New York
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)