UBS Financial Services Client Service Specialist in New York, New York
Are you a great listener? Do you know how to take care of people? We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
• Manage high complex clients (banks, institutional clients, family offices, hedge funds & asset managers) who maintain a Foreign Exchange Prime Brokerage Relationship with UBS.
• Set-up client visits to identify client needs and strength the relationship.
• Monitor all client related tasks (trade booking allocation status, assignments, novations, risk management) and ensure that the processes are highly efficient.
• Support clients in handling the FX PB Business in an efficient way.
• Partner with Sales and the Client Transitions team to support the onboarding of new clients and testing of vendor platforms and utilities.
• Ensure setups are correct and up-to-date and manage all bespoke services which have been agreed with the client.
• Support the front office with client related information (stats, client news, etc.). Prepare client analysis (breaks and queries, revenues, traded volumes, etc.).
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Client Service team within the Tri-State area. We are focused on delivering excellent service to all North American FX PB clients. Interaction is with external clients and internal stakeholders such as Business Management, Trading, Marketing & Sales, Legal, and Client Technology.
• Prior client management experience and demonstrated client service competencies
• FX PB process knowledge, as well as familiarity with Exchange Traded Derivatives is strongly preferred
• Foreign Exchange product knowledge including margining, deliveries, risk management, cash and collateral management.
• Experience with FX trading and vendor platforms.
• Ability to work quickly and efficiently on multiple tasks at once.
• A Team player and works well under tight deadlines.
• Comfortable presenting complex information to clients and messaging to senior stakeholders.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 180158BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Client Service Specialist
City: New York
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New York
Function Category: Operations