UBS Financial Services Client Connectivity Specialist in New York, New York
We are looking for a client connectivity specialist with a strong FIX protocol background to join our Deployment and Testing Team and be responsible for enabling Cash Equities and Derivatives clients to trade electronically with UBS.
• You will manage client setup and connectivity while ensuring business requirements are fulfilled and completed within the given timeframe. Each integration can consist of several multi-tiered steps, from gathering client specifications, establishing FIX connectivity, FIX certification, product deployment, business readiness testing, to production go-live.
• You will liaise with front office sales/trading, business management, product management, network, back office teams, and OMS vendors to deliver bespoke connectivity and routing solutions that meet client operational requirements
• You will provide on-going (post go-live) production support to client connectivity, product, and trading queries
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You would be working in the US Deployment and Testing team within Client Middle Office of Group Operations,. managing the setup and testing for Cash Equities and Derivative clients.
This global team provide coverage from New York, London, and Asia (Singapore and Pune), working closely with the Electronic Execution sales/trading teams. The New York team sits on the trading floor and provides seamless coverage from set up to execution.
We are also involved in various projects ranging from system improvements and migrations to regulatory updates.
Your experience and skills:
• Strong understanding of the Financial Information Exchange (FIX) Protocol as it pertains to connectivity, certification, and troubleshooting
• At least 2 years' experience working in the financial industry with general knowledge of Cash Equities and Derivatives
• Working knowledge of UNIX, SQL, and Microsoft Office
• Previous experience with networks, load balancers, and external firewalls
• Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills
• Self-directed, detail oriented, and well organized. Able to set objectives and deliver to deadlines with minimal oversight
• Able to thrive under pressure and manage multiple, competing priorities
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 174497BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Client Connectivity Specialist
City: New York
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New York
Function Category: Operations