UBS Financial Services Credit Risk Analysis & Reporting, Manager in New York, Connecticut
Are you familiar with credit risk? Are you able produce analysis that influences and supports decisions? Do you enjoy building strong partnerships? We’re looking for someone like that to help us:
– produce, analyze and report risk information
– explain risk model and stress scenario analysis, highlight trends and provide recommendations
– partner with risk officers and senior stakeholders to provide solutions and support decisions
– review and challenge senior management and regulatory analysis / reports
– support key regulatory and firm-wide projects and initiatives
– build a successful and sustainable team through strong influential, motivational and inspirational skills
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in a global credit risk reporting team. We’re responsible for the scope, quality, and management of counterparty credit risk information arising from our Investment Bank. Overall, we aim to support management decisions through insightful portfolio-level analysis, as well as offer user friendly dashboard and analysis capabilities for the broader risk organization
Your experience and skills:
– a university degree in accounting, finance, business, mathematics or similar field
– relevant experience, ideally in risk control or the banking industry
– excellent knowledge of credit risk and financial instruments
– proven analytical, decision making and influencing skills
– an ability to be concise and accurate with a strong attention to detail
– strong core IT skills (i.e. Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
– a great communicator, confident dealing with colleagues at all levels, in multiple locations
– an independent worker with strong organizational and management capabilities
– a motivated self-starter with an ability to adapt and contribute to a dynamic work environment
– an enthusiastic individual who can gain respect while working across all levels of an organization
– fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 172798BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Credit Risk Analysis & Reporting, Manager
City: New York, Stamford, Weehawken
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - Connecticut, United States - New Jersey, United States - New York
Function Category: Risk