UBS Financial Services User Experience (UX) and User Interface (UI) Engineer in Nashville, Tennessee
Is your creativity the key to a sophisticated user experience? Are you able to combine design and computing skills? We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
– design interactive applications for internal employees and business units
– research user experience trends and tendencies
– prototype new application designs
– prepare concepts and usability testing
– take wireframes from concept to completion
– lead all UX and UI aspects of projects and products
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the End User Artificial Intelligence and Transformation team developing end user automation and solutions based in London. We are a technology driven team covering end user services, we develop, integrate, test, document, maintain, support and decommission technology that is created to solve problems.
Your experience and skills:
– a university degree in interaction design or related
– expert in graphic or user interface design
– strong usability intuition and fast prototyping to create the best user experience
– solid user skills in Axure, Adobe Illustrator and and Adobe Photoshop
– expert knowledge HTML5, CSS3, Responsive Design
– working knowledge ASP.NET, PHP, Python, C#
– a digital enthusiast with innate knowledge of mobile platforms (iOS and Android)
– well versed in Agile development processes (you embrace flexibility)
– excellent written/verbal communicator
– possess organization, presentation, and project management skills
– ability to work individually and within a highly collaborative team setting
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 176920BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: User Experience (UX) and User Interface (UI) Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - Tennessee
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)