UBS Financial Services Trader Voice & Voice Recording Test QA Engineer in Nashville, Tennessee
Do you have a passion for specialist Voice Services in a regulated environment?
Do you have an interest in managing Products and Suppliers?
Do you enjoy working data and numbers?
Do you know how to solve problems and increase efficiencies?
Our team is looking to add a member to the Trader Voice and Voice Recording Engineering Technology team who can:
– manage a small number of IT products that support the recording of telephone calls satisfying global banking regulation
– manage a IT product supplying specialized telephony required by trading floors of an Investment Bank
– understand compliance and risk constraints applicable to the voice product marketplace
– stay aware of current regulation and market activity, keeping an eye on how this aligns with risks
– identify and propose potential solutions for addressing control gaps
– be familiar all server hardware and Windows and Linux operating systems
– evidence experience in lab evaluation of third party software products both installation and quality assurance
– proficient in documenting results and presenting findings to peers and management
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the End User Productivity Engineering team in Nashville, TN. Our team is globally responsible for Trader Voice and Voice Recording system hardware and software products. We engineer products and provide solutions to the business users enabling them to meet regulatory requirements and voice communications for the trading floors across the world. The group also manages a number of vendors who provide the supporting services and product components in all regions. In addition to the Engineering responsibilities we manage the product roadmaps, strategies and costs. We have team members in Singapore and the UK.
Your experience and skills:
– a College or Technical School education in Engineering, Math or Science.
– a capable understanding of computer systems, software and the technical industry jargon, especially in the telecommunication industry and voice recording space
– the ability to cope with change and a level of ambiguity
– experience building and creating new innovations confirming product capability and robustness
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure stuff out)
– totally focused on client service
– able to assess new ideas and provide implementable solutions
– eager to collaborate within an English Speaking Global Team
– able to present complex technical information in a simplified format, when appropriate, to a wide group of stakeholders
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 170839BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Trader Voice & Voice Recording Test QA Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - Tennessee
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)