UBS Financial Services Senior Active Directory Domain Administrator & DEVOPS Role in Nashville, Tennessee
We are looking for someone to work as part of the Active Directory Operations Service Delivery Team.
Do you thrive on complex problems in critical infrastructure? Are you logical, structured and analytical in your thinking? Are you able to deliver operational and process improvements through automation and scripting, and tools development?
To work with both technical and business stakeholders across the company, i.e. active directory engineering, security architects, project leads, business analysts, testers and IT operations representatives together with developing Active Directory related application level concepts and solution designs.
To provide contribution within the Active Directory service and deliver process improvements with primary focus on:
AD related automation and software development within a DEVOPS model
Provide Active Directory related service improvements through application and tools development
Transfer AD requirements into technical solutions that are integrated into a heterogeneous and highly automated infrastructure
Active Directory risk and security management
Handle complex issue and problem management
Project delivery & service change management
Permit to Operate (PtO) management associated to major AD related initiatives
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working in the Active Directory Service Delivery Team to provide global support of the overall Active Directory environment across all business areas and to support the team in the deployment and management of the environment. The Active Directory Team covers all core Microsoft Active Directory services (AD Directory Services, AD Lightweight Directory Services, AD Federation Services, Distributed File System, AD-DNS Namespace).
Supporting products such as Quest Change Auditor, Microsoft Identity Manager, System Centre Orchestrator, Recovery Manager for Active Directory and a set of tools that support IT operations their daily business.
Your experience and skills:
You have 10+ years technical experience with Active Directory & Automation:
• A bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experience
• In depth experience to deliver automation improvements through tools development, reporting and scripting associated to Active Directory
• Active Directory specialist that is used to handling complex challenges
• Strong experience of Active Directory incident and problem management
• Deep understanding of the Microsoft Active Directory technology
o Active Directory Services & DNS
o Active Directory Group Policy Object Management
o Active Directory Lightweight Directory Services
o Active Directory Federation Services – Hybrid Cloud
o Federated Authentication Services
o Microsoft Identity and entitlement management with exposure to:
Microsoft Identity Manager
System Center Orchestrator
Active Roles and AD Delegation management
o Understanding of PKI and Certificate management
o Experience of Active Directory Recovery management
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Hyper-V management
• Strong communication skills in English are essential in order to liaise with senior management, stakeholders and team members.
• Strong team player, able to communicate and work effectively with different teams and tiers in the organizational hierarchy.
• Experience of project management skills to deliver timely project tasks, starting from the technical evaluation phase to ascertain impact on existing systems, provide risk analysis to proposed solutions and up to the deliverance of project goals.
• Ability to think out-of-the-box when trying to solve complex problems.
• Demonstrate exemplary work ethics, adhering firmly to internal protocols, established operational standards and procedures.
• Ability and willingness to take on any challenge head on.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 173499BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Senior Active Directory Domain Administrator & DEVOPS Role
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - Tennessee
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)