UBS Financial Services Regulatory Reporting Analyst - Intermediate Holding Company in Nashville, Tennessee
Are you a motivated self-starter? Are you good at maintaining momentum on multiple projects simultaneously? Do you have the know-how for analyzing financial and/or regulatory information? We’re looking for individuals like that who can help us:
– Prepare, analyze and file Regulatory Reports with the Federal Reserve Bank on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
– Investigate and establish the root cause of any issues with inputs to our regulatory reports and to propose the appropriate corrective action where an error has occurred (i.e., adjustment to upstream or a journal).
– Interact with stakeholders across the firm, both internal and external to Finance.
– Support the interaction with US Regulators and both internal and external auditors, which includes interpretation of new and amended regulatory requirements.
– Manage the continuous assessment & enhancement of regulatory reports, including the retention of supporting documentation and operational risk identification, and where necessary remediation.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working on the Intermediate Holding Company (IHC) Regulatory Reporting team in the Nashville Business Solutions Center. This team is positioned within Group Finance and has responsibilities for regulatory reporting for the IHC thus requiring a proactive, dynamic and logical individual to join the team and quickly take on the above responsibilities. To add maximum value, the role will also require an understanding of and collaboration to the wider Financial Control/Finance Group.
Your experience and skills:
– Knowledge of US Regulatory Reporting requirements (e.g., Call Report, FR Y-9C, etc.), US GAAP and familiarity with banking products.
- A university degree in finance, accounting, business or similar field.
–10-15 years of experience in either Regulatory or Financial Reporting, preferably in financial services.
- CPA or other accounting qualifications preferred but not mandatory.
– methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail
– a strong communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
– able to apply technical understanding to practical problems
– able to work independently
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 176808BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Regulatory Reporting Analyst - Intermediate Holding Company
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - Tennessee
Function Category: Finance