UBS Financial Services Regional IT Command Center Support Analyst in Nashville, Tennessee
Do you have a knack for incident management? Are you at your best when coordinating and collaborating with others? Do you like to interact? We’re looking for someone like that to:
– Act as incident manager for major technology incidents affecting UBS business. This includes:
– Day to day facilitation, support and coordination of major incidents affecting the production environment including set-up, chair and document (minutes) incident management meetings for senior stakeholders (Technology and Business as required).
– Actively drive or ensure that necessary escalations are executed.
– Incident notification to subscribed and named stakeholders in a form and language that is tailored to the requirements of the recipients (incl. Senior Management in Technology and Business)
– Interact and collaborate with down-/upstream organizations (i.e. Crisis management, BCM, etc.)
– Be the subject matter expert for the incident and problem management framework, consult and support others in this area.
– Be the subject matter expert for incident notification, consult and support others in this area.
– Monitor ongoing incidents and intervene where necessary to ensure fast resolution and restoration of service.
– Identify trends/themes in the production environment.
– Act as an escalation point for business and technology stakeholders and work closely with business, technology and vendor partners to improve overall service delivery.
– Attend Post Incident Review (PIR) meetings and provide input for the problem management.
– Drive and ensure that production reference data is correct, allowing the delivery of related reporting.
– Provide logistic support and services for special events where Technology is involved (Enhanced Command & Control). This includes the organization and moderation of ECC calls/meetings, creation and distribution of minutes and the coordination with stakeholders
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Technology Mission Control drives process definition, standardization and implementation, delivers incident & problem management command and control and standardizes end to end reporting.
You as a Regional IT Command Center Support Analyst will lead incident management in UBS Technology Operations along the defined standards and guidelines of the incident management framework. In collaboration with the different technology support organizations and business stakeholders you drive fast and reliable incident resolution and therefore, support smooth and reliable Technology Services operations. In addition to the resolution activities you ensure precise and timely incident communications to the different stakeholders within UBS.
You also act as a subject matter expert for the incident- and problem management process/framework, supporting and consulting others in this discipline.
Your experience and skills:
– Several years of experience within a IT operations organization.
– ITIL certification and experience as a service-, incident- or problem manager.
– Experienced in managing IT incidents in a global, multi-stream environment including solid knowledge of crisis management processes.
– Excellent analytical- and problem solving skills in connection with a solution oriented attitude.
– Knowledge of diverse Technology solutions and services (networks, operating systems, infrastructure components, applications)
– Reporting systems skills needed (preferably Tableau and Business Objects infoview)
– Programming and/or automation skills preferred.
– Diverse technical skills (e.g. network, application development, systems engineering) are favorable.
– People management experience.
– Talent development.
– Enthusiastic with diverse skills (preferred)
– Capable of understanding client needs and translating this into products and services
– Fluent in Business English and able to communicate clearly & effectively across all levels
– Excellent team player with Pro-active, positive personality and \"can-do\" attitude
– Flexible & ability to remain calm in highly stressful environment
– Ability to multi-task and prioritize incidents accordingly
– Ability to delegate and collaborate.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 168053BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Regional IT Command Center Support Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - Tennessee
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)