UBS Financial Services Privileged Access Management (PAM) Operations Engineer in Nashville, Tennessee
• A Security Tools subject matter expert is required to work within the global Middleware services organization to provide level 3 expertise for PowerBroker/PowerKeeper, ODSEE,Kerberos and day to day support of production, UAT and development environments
• The successful applicant will be the global service technical lead and escalation point for PowerBroker, PowerKeeper, ODSEE and Kerberos and the technical product owner for either PowerBroker, PowerKeeper, ODSEE or Kerberos
• Out of hours rota and weekend working as required, compliance with operational / change management etc. Collaboration with engineering/product management to ensure timely delivery of product updates/upgrades related to PowerBroker, PowerKeeper, ODSEE and Kerberos
• The role includes planning and ensuring tech refresh for various components including the application itself are completed.Investigation and providing RCA as well as solutions or workaround related issues escalated by level 2 and to interface with engineering on potential bug fixing and feature enhancements.
• Providing advice on client related escalations/issues/queries on best knowledge basis and promptly escalate to engineering when requiring their intervention.Planning and coordination application/infra failover during the major events like Infra weekend, BCM tests and power down activities.
• The successful candidate must have an excellent track record on Solaris/RHEL in conjunction with PowerBroker, PowerKeeper, ODSEE and Kerberos plus associated network and client/server technologies.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
• The role is part of a global team based in Nashville
• The team provides global security services across authentication, privledged access and dirctory services
• The team integrates closely with outher partner teams such as unix, networks, wintel and storage
• The teams goal is to ensure operational stability in a global environment while maintaining highly secure privledge escalation systems and leading edge authentication and directory services
Your experience and skills:
Must have at least 5 years experience and knowledge of the following technologies:
• Extremely strong in Solaris 10 • Extremely strong in RHEL 5.x • Proficient in Oracle DB/SQL
• PowerBroker, PowerKeeper, ODSEE and Kerberos
• Network, DNS, NIS, failover, load balancing etc principals
• Security principals and encryption standardsa, privledged access managmeent modelsability to follow process
• Ability to work and remain calm in a hressure environment
A strong level of Perl/Shell scripting and an exposure to virtualisation technologies (Eg VMWare, Solaris Zones)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong troubleshooting skills with an attention to detail
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 170202BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Privileged Access Management (PAM) Operations Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - Tennessee
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)