UBS Financial Services Operations Product Specialist - Advisory in Nashville, Tennessee
Are you incredibly organized with an eye for detail? Do you know how to solve problems and increase efficiencies? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– Support the daily operations for all Advisory programs and manage escalations efficiently
– Mitigate risk by identifying control gaps and proposing solutions
– Collaborate with multiple business partners on the successful planning and execution of various projects to enhance the existing Advisory platform
– Identify opportunities to streamline and automate processes
– Provide consistent and thorough client service
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working in the Advisory Operations team in Nashville, TN. The Advisory Ops Admin team is responsible for overseeing the enrollment and maintenance for all UBS Advisory programs on the Wealth Management USA platform. We are looking for a highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast paced environment and can easily transition between day to day production support and project work. The individual will be responsible for interfacing directly with the Wealth Management USA branch offices (Financial Advisors, Branch Managers and their support teams) as well as internal and external business partners (third party money managers, program management, Legal & Compliance).
Your experience and skills:
– A minimum of 3 years of experience in Advisory Operations
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting, or related field
– Vestmark knowledge preferred
– Able to multitask and prioritize workload to meet deadlines
– Able to collaborate easily with cross-functional colleagues including product and technology
– Strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure stuff out)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 170406BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Operations Product Specialist - Advisory
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - Tennessee
Function Category: Operations