UBS Financial Services Network Services Engineer/Analyst in Nashville, Tennessee
Are you task oriented and process focused? Do you love getting into the details? We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
– manage network processes globally with a focus on external connectivity, WAN encryption and firewall rule lifecycle management
– develop, evaluate, and document processes and procedures to align with UBS policy
– define process reporting requirements to provide a clear understanding of our networks' risk posture
– host work sessions and governance meetings, track and ensure outstanding actions are addressed
– analyze errors in data and define corrective measures (you’ve got a good eye)
– collaborate with cross-functional teams to work towards global IT solutions
– maintain risk and audit inventory
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Networks Process and Risk Management team in Nashville, TN. Our role is to govern various processes under Network Services by ensuring compliance and adherence to UBS policies and network processes and procedures.
Your experience and skills:
– good understanding of network environments and terminology
– previous experience as a network engineer (5 years minimum)
– proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Word
– strong skills with Microsoft Excel, able to create complex formulas and pivot tables
– ability to multi-task and be self-sufficient
– great presentation skills and can present ideas clearly to executive management and non-technical audiences
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure stuff out)
– detail oriented with good organizational and collaborative skills
– fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 178392BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Network Services Engineer/Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - Tennessee
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)