UBS Financial Services Managment Support Officer in Nashville, Tennessee
Are you a stickler for getting things right? Do you enjoy working with people and serving clients? Do you know how to solve problems? We are looking for someone like this who can help us:
– support clients throughout the lifecycle of workforce-related requests, from start to finish
– survey, analyze and evaluate workforce approvals processes and tool sets
– find and implement solutions
– support workforce-related management tasks
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be working in the Workforce Approvals Management Team in Nashville, TN. We support and facilitate the approval process for the workforce management activities within Group COO and work closely and collaborate with clients and colleagues on workforce-related projects across various functions.
Your experience and skills:
– a degree in business administration, banking and finance, or economics
– business analysis or project management experience in the financial industry
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure things out)
– an excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills
– a flexible, resilient team player with a positive attitude
– known for your can-do attitude when tackling daily tasks
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 171520BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Managment Support Officer
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - Tennessee
Function Category: Business management, administration and support