UBS Financial Services IT Application Delivery Project Manager, Credit Risk in Nashville, Tennessee
Do you enjoy working on complex business programs? Are you an experienced Project Manager capable of ensuring adherence to SDLC processes? Are you looking for an opportunity to join a high performing team and contribute directly to the expansion of revenue?
We're looking for someone like that to:
--manage a strategic change program to provide cross-asset class risk management and decision support capabilities across multiple businesses within the Global Asset Management division
- drive executional excellence / change project best practices within team
--direct a change team to implement best-of-breed solutions and to integrate new functional components into multiple operating platforms
- manage scope, time, resources and budget; project plan/feature backlog
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be part of the Credit Risk IT team that is responsible for providing the systems needed by the Investment Bank, Wealth Management and Firmwide Risk to manage Credit Risk exposure of its global Front Office trading functions and for providing the systems that ensure Bank's compliance to various regulatory requirements.
Your experience and skills:
experience managing teams of IT professionals
experience in both Waterfall and Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
experience in Financial Services industry and familiarity with Asset Manager products and processes
experience with both vended package implementations and system integration
– have a flair for technology and are adept at leveraging the latest tools and technologies to increase team productivity and collaboration across dispersed teams
- PMI certification / Scrum certification (preferred)
- able to distill complex information into simplified terms without losing meaning and translate \"technology speak\" for business stakeholders
– able to engage with people across all levels and have excellent people management and interpersonal skills
– able to simultaneously work on multiple projects
– able to pick up information quickly and turn around deliverables under strict time and quality constraints
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 172986BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: IT Application Delivery Project Manager, Credit Risk
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - Tennessee
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)