UBS Financial Services Integrated Middle Office FRTB Specialist in Nashville, Tennessee
Are you a great with numbers? Do you enjoy data crunching? We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
– implement HYPO and clean PnL across US businesses
– prepare detailed documents for known issues and work with respective teams to resolve
– provide support to validate VAR (Value at Risk)/LAC(Loss Advisory Control) alerts related to the US Integrated Middle Office
– in collaboration with colleagues, improve the quality, efficiency and effectiveness of the function
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Integrated Middle Office team in Downtown Nashville. The overall IMO (Integrated Middle Office) team forms part of the wider Operations group within the UBS Investment Bank. The group was created with the following mandates and functions:
ensure trade data integrity (completeness, accuracy and timeliness) – at capture point, T0. This mandate includes, but is not limited to, independent trade booking verification, ensuring consistency between FO blotters, risk management systems and third party trade representations.
manage trade lifecycle related processes
monitor and improve transaction flows into all consumer functions (Operations, Finance, Risk)
the IMO team also fills the critical role to ensure trade booking practices adhere to pre-defined trade booking models, effectively acting as gateway into the Bank’s infrastructure.
facilitate the production and sign-off of an accurate T0 PnL, and T+1 reconciliation
improve T0 PnL process
utilize and improve upon risk tools to deliver a daily PnL explanation and commentary
continuous enhancement of processes in partnership with Risk and Finance
Your experience and skills:
– a university degree in finance, with a strong understanding of accounting principles
– experience in data analysis, financial reporting and reconciliation of financial data
– a keen interest in financial markets
– a clear communication style
– escalation awareness
– a self-starter
– methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail
– able to take ownership of the design and operating effectiveness of key controls and processes
– on top of industry and market driven initiatives to understand risks and impacts
– a team player, collaborating across functions to deliver strategic projects and change
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 171367BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Integrated Middle Office FRTB Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - Tennessee
Function Category: Operations