UBS Financial Services HR Project Manager in Nashville, Tennessee
Are you a multitasker? Are you solid as a rock when you’re juggling multiple deliverables? We're looking for someone like this to:
– run a large scale project from A to Z for our regional HR Service Delivery workstream, including process management and technology improvement.
– partner with our HR experts across the organization
– think strategically, making business cases that hold up over the long term
– keep your colleagues up to date and informed
– coach and guide a team of business analysts
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be working in the HR Service Delivery Team in our Nashville Business Solution Center. Our function is responsible for providing high quality HR services directly to our clients in the Americas region, caring for employees and line managers across the firm. As a part of the project workstream, you and your team will deliver strategic enhancements for our Payroll, HR Operations, and HR Advisory teams, among others.
Your experience and skills:
– worked in a similar position before
– a Bachelor's degree in business, technology or related field
– 5-10 years of experience in project management, overseeing a variety of projects & teams
– experience in an environment where no two days are the same
– HR know-how, you know the processes and technologies by heart
– a great communicator, you know how to speak with people at all levels
– an expert at building networks and connections
– a team player
– known for hitting deadlines and staying within budget
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 178406BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: HR Project Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - Tennessee
Function Category: Human Resources (HR)