UBS Financial Services HR Payroll End User Analyst in Nashville, Tennessee
Are you detail oriented, even when multitasking? Do you have strong analytical skills? We are looking for someone like that who can help us:
– support payroll operations functions including accurate execution and support for internal and external payroll reports/audits
– support ad-hoc analytical requests such as gross-up calculations and salary analysis
– provide support for HR Operations internal tools for the Americas region
– enhance and maintain library of MS Access database tools which includes updating static tables, performing database back-ups, data analysis, troubleshooting, optimizing queries and coding, application tuning, performance monitoring, and capacity planning,
– maintenance and enhancements of standard HR templates used in the Americas region
– establish effective relationships with key stakeholders across the HR function
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be working in the America's Payroll and HR Operations Service Delivery (HRSD) team in Nashville providing services to our US and Americas employees. America's Payroll team is responsible for ensuring timely and accurate execution of payroll processes with a focus on providing excellent payroll services for our employees. The HR Operations believes in thinking creatively with a focus on continuously improving the tools that support onboarding, vetting, lifecycle, and exit processes for HR Service Delivery.
Your experience and skills:
– a Bachelor's degree in business administration, finance, accounting, or related field with 1+ year of reporting experience
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills coupled with numerical aptitude
– general understanding of payroll processes, and procedures
– general familiarity with HR isystems and knowledge of SQL
– Microsoft Office skills, with knowledge of MS Word and MS Access database programming, including macros
– technical, business and project management skills to plan, create and manage the development of HRSD tools and processes
– detail-oriented and able to successfully demonstrate time management habits and prioritize several concurrent requirements and responsibilities
– self-motivated with a results-oriented approach to daily tasks and responsibilities
– able to maintain confidentiality, adhere to highest quality standards, and work extended hours during peak times, if necessary
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 169373BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: HR Payroll End User Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - Tennessee
Function Category: Human Resources (HR)