UBS Financial Services HR Line Manager Advisor in Nashville, Tennessee
Are you collaborative and enjoy identifying HR solutions within the financial services industry? We're looking for someone like that to help us:
-focus on a specific business divisions within the bank and give HR advice to line managers
-focus on meeting our clients' needs and building relationships by identifying issues and recommending solutions
-cover all aspects of an employee life cycle, including hiring, performance management, and exit
-maximize employee and line manager satisfaction by communicating effectively and adjusting to their needs
-track and maintain organized record logs in the management tool with a high degree of accuracy and thoroughness
-collaborate with HR colleagues by providing support for the HR Operations teams when needed and acting as interface with HR colleagues when specialized knowledge is required
-support continuous process and procedure improvement initiatives, enhancing quality and efficiency
HR solutions and initiatives that add value and drive the business forward
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Line Manager Advisory team in Nashville. Our role is to support line managers and employees across all business divisions and other human resources colleagues. We help by giving advice on different queries on many HR topics, including various regional reward products and policies.
Your experience and skills:
–a high degree of client focus and a true service-oriented mindset with financial services industry experience
– the ability to communicate clearly, accurately and succinctly, while adjusting to audience needs
– strong judgment and decision making skills, careful when evaluating the risks of alternatives
– well organized and detail oriented, with prioritization skills and the ability to develop and monitor action plans
– a cooperative and collaborative team player, with the skills needed to create partnerships (you’re a people person)
– known for your determination, effort and enthusiasm to deliver results, taking initiative on daily tasks and responsibilities
– able to act within professional, legal, ethical and risk boundaries, with an understanding of labor law regulations
– flexible and tolerant of changes in methods, approaches and objectives
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 175359BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: HR Line Manager Advisor
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - Tennessee
Function Category: Human Resources (HR)