UBS Financial Services HR Employee Advisor in Nashville, Tennessee
Do you know what it takes to keep colleagues happy? Do you like to lend a hand? We're looking for someone to help us:
– handle a wide variety of human resources queries, including topics such as onboarding, policy questions, pay and taxes, employee lifecycle and exit administration
– offer quick and effective solutions to employees and their managers
– research more complex issues and work with other teams in HR to come to a solution when needed
– assist employees on how to complete tasks and locate resources
– act as a superuser for select systems, giving advice on their design and operation
– strive for excellence in the way we do things
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be working in the HR Service Delivery team in Nashville. We're a team of eight employee advisors. And we keep employees and line managers happy, solving problems for them by phone or through our ticketing system.
Your experience and skills:
– a bachelor's degree
– experience in a similar role (and you loved it)
– advanced Microsoft Office skills
– a great communicator
– truly service oriented
– a problem solver
– well organized, with a sharp eye for detail
– a team player
– known for your can-do attitude when tackling daily tasks
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 174159BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: HR Employee Advisor
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - Tennessee
Function Category: Human Resources (HR)