UBS Financial Services Financial Controller in Nashville, Tennessee
Are you interested in financial markets and great with numbers? Do you know how to take care of the details? We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
– provide assurance to the financial statements for the CRE Business in Americas region
– ensure a robust set of controls is operating properly through effective supervision, challenge and impact assessment
– report to and interact with a number of stakeholders, including the business, external auditors, etc., on financial results
– understand front to back flows and ability to partner with other functions to address inefficiencies
– work with IT and other functions to deliver process improvement in line with our strategic programs of work
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the CCS Financial Control team in New York, Stamford or Weehawken. The team covers different lending businesses which are dynamic and growing in terms of size and complexity, thus we are looking for a proactive, dynamic, innovative and motivated individual to join the team and to quickly take on the above responsibilities. To add maximum value, the role will also require an understanding of and contribution to the other functions of the wider Financial Control/Finance group. In addition to the Front Office, other internal clients include Market Risk, Compliance, Legal, Tax, Operations and senior management.
Your experience and skills:
– a university degree in finance or accounting, with a strong understanding of accounting principles
– five years of accounting and control experience, preferably in financial services
– CPA, CFA or equivalent is preferred but not mandatory
– an understanding of loans products or experience in Corporate Lending Controlling is an advantage, but not mandatory
– a strong communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
– able to apply technical understanding to practical problems
– methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 177001BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Financial Controller
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - Tennessee
Function Category: Finance