UBS Financial Services Compliance & Operational Risk Control Specialist in Nashville, Tennessee
Are you risk averse? Do you know how to maintain independence and objectivity? We are looking for someone like that who can:
– act as a compliance and operational risk control subject-matter expert for the Americas, EMEA and APAC regions, supporting them in managing risk
– perform second-line-of-defense activities in relation to consequential risks
– ensure Grey List entries are entered timely and accurately
– assist with independent risk assessment and reports that identify gaps and/or global inconsistencies
– chaperone communications between banking and research to ensure compliance with Global Research Settlement
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the C&ORC Control room team in Nashville. We are a global control room responsible for maintaining our Information Barriers and Global Grey & Restricted Lists. We have a cross-divisional focus, providing support to the Investment Bank and Wealth Management.
Your experience and skills:
– a degree in Finance, Business Management
– experience in risk management, risk control, audit or compliance
– the ability to work in a team environment to help deliver on the team’s projects and intiatives
– analytic, with the ability to provide practical solutions for minimizing risk
– result-oriented and assertive (you don’t shy away from challenging situations)
– able to work well under pressure and demonstrate strong inter-personal skills
– proficient in Microsoft Excel (advanced functions: pivot tables, V-lookup), PowerPoint and Word
– able to work in a fast paced, diverse, environment
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 164984BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Compliance & Operational Risk Control Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - Tennessee
Function Category: Compliance