UBS Financial Services Cash Equities Client Support in Nashville, Tennessee
Are you detail oriented, even when multitasking? Do you know how to take care of clients? We’re looking for someone like that to help us:
– interface with internal and external clients to provide operational support while establishing yourself
as a trusted partner
– process transactions, confirmations and manage exceptions
– perform root cause analysis to identify and drive process improvements
– deliver timely and complete resolutions to the client
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Client Services team in Nashville, TN. We provide transactional support for institutional clients as well as interact with multiple stakeholders internally including sales traders, front office support teams, settlements and static data teams.
Your experience and skills:
– a university degree
– great computer skills and the willingness to learn new programs
– previous client services experience
– the proven ability to build, maintain and enhance relationships at all levels
– adaptable, with strong interpersonal skills
– able to work under pressure
– comfortable working with internal and external clients
– skilled at looking for ways to improve (you’re a keen observer and problem solver)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 175603BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Cash Equities Client Support
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - Tennessee
Function Category: Operations